SAT FOUNDATION COURSE - LEVEL A
This course is designed for students of Classes 6 & 7 for setting the base for their preparation for Global careers. The students are equipped with the necessary skills in Maths, Science, English and Logical Reasoning for developing a strong foundation.
1. Cambridge English Equivalent Assessment (relevant to the age group)
2. Reading Comprehension Skills Based on PSAT, SAT, LSAT and ACT
3. Reasoning and Logical Puzzles
4. Maths and Science Skills to compete on the Junior Science Olympiad and the Regional Maths Olympiad Levels & SAT Subject Tests for higher level education abroad.
5. Science & Maths in action
6. Mental maths and quick maths
7. Introduction to problem solving methods
8. Innovation labs
ICSE / CBSE curriculum students of classes 6 & 7 with minimum 85% marks in Maths, Science, English and 80% aggregate in school.