KREA University - Leading Liberal Arts College in India
The idea of Liberal Arts Education is exceptionally new to India; we before now have a few universities like Ashoka, Symbiosis, and Jindal offering Liberal Arts Education. On the other hand, the number is way too little for a countryside the same as populated as India.
Krea University seems exceptionally close to Ashoka University - an exceedingly successful Liberal Arts College. Former RBI Governor and Krea Academic Council’s member Raghuram Rajan has before now spoken about how the university will promote debate and will make an effort to beat the standards set next to Ashoka University.
The university does without a doubt look hopeful. Their educational council includes a number of of the finest academicians in the world (like Raghuram Rajan - Professor at UChicago Booth School of Business and Manjul Bhargava -Padma Bhushan Awardee, Harvard Scholar); at the same time as their governing council have several of the best businessmen in India (Mr. Sajjan Jindal and Mr. Anand Mahindra)
Accordingly, is the University good? It’s too early to tell with confidence. Nevertheless, we can indubitably make predictions. If this institution of higher education manages to capture outstanding students for its batch, starts exchange programs in the company of reputed overseas universities, recruits experienced professors, and has the enthusiasm of coming out to be great, it will without doubt give Ashoka a hard-hitting fight at the top.
Krea University Admission Procedure
Krea University follows a two-stage thorough and holistic admission procedure. The primary stage starts by way of the application screening of the candidates intended for all programmes. Some of the facts interrelated to UG, PG and PhD admission are as follows:
· The admission to UG programmes is on the basis of merit.
· The shortlisted applicants are called for Krea Immersive Case (KIC) wherein the candidate's by and large aptitude is assessed for ultimate selection
· The MBA admission is based on an applicant's score in XAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ GRE
· The shortlisted applicants are invited intended for a Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview round which decides their ultimate admission status
· The University carries out a Research Ability Test meant for PhD aspirants
· Applicants qualifying the test are further called intended for a PI round for ultimate selection
Krea University offers you:
· The prospect to co-create matchless Interwoven Learning approach
· The opportunity to play a vital role in institution building and be part of the mounting education break in India
· The advantages commensurate with most excellent practices in the industry
· The self-sufficiency to follow your research objectives
· Unwavering dedication to educational freedom in publishing, teaching & research, at the same time as defined by the University guiding principles
· Top of the line admin support to make sure a smooth everyday working environment
· The ambition is not to teach students what they before now know but to make students learn a bit up-to-the-minute.
· Krea is the archetype of education. Krea not only makes available quality education but will also set up you for the modern world. Krea makes available you with the prospect to look at different disciplinaries.
· Talking about the faculties, every one of them is an expert in his or her own field. Every faculty is equipped with enough knowledge to teach a course outside their field of expertise. Every faculty is a champion of an interdisciplinary approach.
Our admission experts have resounding success with KREA University admission process. Connect with an expert to prepare for the specialised admission process.
What are the criteria for KREA university admission?
Krea University Admission is managed via a team of specialised admissions counsellors led next to the Dean of Admissions. Faculty at Krea University plays an important role in the selection of the class.
Checklist for KREA University admission:
Class 12 Marks – CBSE, ISC, or any other equivalent board have to submitted at KREA Chennai
Class 10 Marks – to evaluate educational achievement in a wide range of subjects (sooner than specialization).
Essay submission for KREA University admission – students have to submit essays that are premeditated to weigh up the student’s personality, attentiveness, attitudes.
On the spot essay – focusing on a case study to make sure that an applicant is ‘able to think carefully. .
Personal interview at KREA Chennai – an Interview by way of a panel of staff/admissions personnel.
Letters of reference – 1 letter from a professor; 1 from a referee outside the institution who has made a difference in the candidate’s life.
Parent letter – 1 letter from the parent affirming their hopes for their wards at KREA Chennai.
What are the key partnerships that KREA University has?
KREA University has partnership with Nottingham Trent University, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, Utrecht Summer School (Netherlands).
KREA University has come up with its exclusive interwoven learning procedure facilitating deep proficiency in selected concentrations with open based awareness
KREA University has educational partnership in the company of James Cook University, University College Cork, Ireland
KREA University students will also be exposed to a variety of co-curricular activities, such as seminars, lectures, performances, recitals via approaching/ well-known scholars and artistes
KREA University Chennai signed partnership amid The Dalai Lama Center for Ethics and Transformative Values to twist jointly the moral principles into university’s curriculum.
KREA University Chennai has a partnered “Yunus Center” Dhaka, Bangladesh to arrange a Yunus Social Business Centre(Krea), which will add to the learning experience meant for students at Krea University.
Krea University students have a prospect to apply and learn at King’s College London UG Summer School. Students can choose interim modules all through their summer break.
How are the KREA University placements?
The Career Services Office (CSO) at Krea University placements attempts to make an arrangement for real-world internship and immersion opportunities intended for UG students. It is Krea University placements well-built confidence that students learn more as a result of immersing themselves in a ‘real world’ learning surroundings, which will be accomplished as a result of creating more opportunities amid the real world and the class room. Students take up internships or projects at some stage in summer breaks. Krea University’s vision is to deal with the challenges and opportunities of the latest century, and set a worldwide benchmark in higher education in the approaching years.